Customer Relations Officer - Canberra Cemeteries
Closes: 13 March 2020
Classification: Administrative Services Officer Class 4
Salary: $71,309 - $77,212 plus superannuation
Position No: 07827
Directorate: Transport Canberra and City Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 12 February 2020
Contact Officer: Adam Gregory on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 6204 0203
- First point of contact with the general public and business partners;
- Interpretation of customer requirements efficiently with understanding and empathy;
- Assessment and delivery of relevant information, including available grave locations in-situ to the customer;
- Process sales of allotments and cremation services (at the time they come on line); and
- Field and record complaints and feedback about Cemetery services.
- Prepare the daily burial information for dissemination to field staff and update cemetery databases as required by management.
- Work independently at alternative office locations (e.g. Woden Cemetery).
- Support and disseminate customer service principles and make recommendations to Canberra Cemeteries management to ensure the effective delivery of quality customer service.
- In consultation with the Business Manager and Chief Executive Officer, identify and undertake on-the-job training activities.
- Account for the collection of Public Monies including checking, balancing and banking and authorisation of transactions as required.
- Assist the Business Manager with administrative tasks as required.
- Apply the principles of occupational health and safety, workplace diversity and participative work practices within the functional area of activity.