Business Systems Administrator
Closes: 06 April 2020
Classification: Senior Officer Grade C
Salary: $107,475 - $115,687 plus superannuation
Position No: 43133
Directorate: Transport Canberra and City Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 23 March 2020
Contact Officer: Deb Butt on
(02) 6205 8581
Details: Expressions of Interest are sought for the role of Business Systems Administrator in the Chief Information Office, Transport Canberra and City Services (TCCS). The role is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of IT systems to ensure availability and functionality for operational services for TCCS. This will involve managing relationships with software vendors, hardware vendors, Shared Services ICT, Directorate embedded teams, CIO Office, Access Canberra as well as staff, rangers and managers.
- Experience in IT change management, business analysis and concepts and methodologies of project management.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, business process analysis and review.
- Proven ability to deliver operational outcomes and an ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Experience with infringement systems highly desirable.
- Experience with Salesforce highly desirable.
Note: This is a temporary position available immediately until 30 September 2020 with the possibility of permanency. Selection may be based on application and referee reports only.
How to Apply: Please submit a one-two page Expression of Interest outlining your experience and suitability for this role.
Applications should be submitted via the Apply Now button below.
This is a temporary position available immediately until 30 September 2020 with the possibility of permanency.