About the ACT Public Service (ACTPS)
The ACTPS exists to provide our community with responsive and accessible services for the benefit of all Canberrans.
The ACTPS is committed to respect, integrity, collaboration and innovation.
The ACTPS consists of the following government directorates:
- Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development
- Community Services
- Environment and Planning
- Justice and Community Safety
- Transport Canberra and City Services
Find out more about the ACTPS directorates.
The ACTPS also encompasses several Public Authorities and Territory Owned Corporations, including:
- ACT Audit Office
- ACT Long Service Leave Authority
- Calvary Health Care ACT (Public)
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- CIT Solutions
- Cultural Facilities Corporation
- Independent Pricing and Regulatory Commission
- Legal Aid Commission (ACT)
- Office of the Legislative Assembly
Find out more about: